Terms of Service
Last updated: July 3rd December, 2020
Always communicate through Larks Live. To protect your payment, never transfer money or communicate outside the Larks Live website.
How to Participate
This experience is hosted online. Once you book, you'll receive an email with a link and the details on how to join. Our Professionals will be connecting from their homes around the world.
Any class or activity can be cancelled and fully refunded within 24 hours of the start time of the activity/class.
All classes are recorded for training and quality purposes
You will need an internet connection and the ability to stream audio and video to participate. A link and details on how to join will be sent to you before the start time of your booked activity/class.
Keep in mind that screen sizes vary, so we recommend you join from a computer. Up to 4 guests can attend Just register with one person per household! No need to pay for more than one guest.
The e-gift voucher many only be used to purchase Larks Live sessions – see listings at www.larks.live. Valid vouchers can be used as full or part payment for session(s). If the e-gift voucher is not used for a period of 24 consecutive months the voucher will automatically expire and any remaining value may be deducted. Please look after this voucher just like cash.
1. The Larks Live e-gift voucher can be redeemed online at www.larks.live as part or full payment for goods (exclusions may apply).
2. Lost vouchers will not be replaced, or exchanged for a new voucher or cash.
3. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem your voucher in a scheduled class or event listed on the Larks live website (www.larks.live).
4. E-gift cards can be ordered online.
5. An e-gift voucher cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations.
6. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
7. Please contact us here if you have any questions about the e-gift vouchers.
Larks Live is a web service built on the Sharetribe platform. The general terms of Sharetribe below apply also to the use of Larks Live
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the Sharetribe service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
The Removal of a User
The service provider has the right to remove any users from Sharetribe and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.